Christian tops 65,000 posts!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIg Congrats to Chris. You guys are hilarious with that "spam" and "spamming" label. THis is a chat forum isn't it?lol

No, I doubt that it'as a joke. He likes to post a lot....lmao!

Originally posted by StrechM
No, I doubt that it'as a joke. He likes to post a lot....lmao!

Actually, now that I ponder it some more. 65K really is an assload of posts for a forum of this size. :OMG:

Holly crap I think he may have more than RCNT members put together!! Lol .. Hey Christian.. ARe you spammin a bit?

65003 (96.76 posts per day)

Someone was tinkering with the database :D

i can believe it, go to his all post and they are real, he is just a talker!! :D

Christian is a pimp, how the hell do you know if it is a fake. He is suck a badass he just made 58,000 posts in the last 3 days so what of it.:smoke:

HB, He must have baby powder on his pimp hand

I'm laughing my ass off so hard I'm crying!

From the baby powder to the 'El was catching up to' me comment lololol

Actually, I have my own private sub-forum where I talk to myself all day (good place to address my psychological distress) and the posts count.

I've just had problems this week more than usual and have talked to myself for days.

Sorry guys. Ill slow down....

:flamer:

Hey Christian, do you hear voices in your head? If so tell them to leave a message an you will get back to them. I do.Lol:madface:

But then I devlop a guilt complex for not calling and by the time I do call I have hundreds of messages to return!

Ugh!

I'm hopeless.

Tell your "friends" to help you. Have them talk for you. LOL:ball:

Oh yeah!

wait.....come back!

Ill be back, sorry, they are running away.

lol and i thought i was gettin bad... lol. o wait where is Spam Land?

later

I am cooking up some SPAM Just for you guys!!!

Ahhh HHHAAA SO the real true bandwith issues come out it was fuckin spammer of the millenium was the reason for having to change servers. LOL

Back