Chris angel mindfreak

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrost

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was just wondering if anyone seen this on A&E, i think its pretty cool. watching now. just seeing what you guys think and plus I'm bored

tonights he was trying to outstand 3 million volts of power. he got to 2 and then tried 3 but was hurt. he's got to have some green. i would like to see him though

I have watched it a few times, he does some cool stuff.

I used to watch him every night. He curently holds the record for longest time immeresed in freezing point temprutre (sp?) water, 24 hours. this guy is amazing sometimes. The card tricks are the best, IMO.

you guys see the ring trick?? i dont see how he pulled that off.. camera never moved off him and the ring fell through the glass..

imo the trash can trick was the best so far, and the lighting on fire and it wasn't him when it was done..

Is he the one that always did the levitation thing? It has been sooo long since I watched it but that used to freak me out.

Yeah he is the one ,the 1 i remeber the most was a card trick he did while on a moving bus on the highway and asked a girl to pick a card and she did ,and they all counted to 3 and he threw them at the windshield and her card stuck to the windshield,BUT..
it was on the outside on the window