Check this out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Check out what i just picked up for $250 today

ERevoBrushless001.jpg

Oh yeah, and its BRUSHLESS!!!!!
ERevoBrushless003.jpg

Mamba Monster Baby
ERevoBrushless002.jpg

Dang, it's a Revo_Rob.

Give me some info on that trans. Basically I'm doing a similar setup in the big Humm-Vee, but the brushless will power a 2 speed nitro trans with reverse.

Good score. Just for the electrics alone.

A guy i know down the street from me was getting rid of a bunch of stuff and i walked down to see what he was getting rid of, i saw that erevo sitting there in a box and it had a couple of other boxes and all the original paper work with it and i asked him how much for it. . .and he said $250, so needless to say i broke out the wallet and handed over the cash. He included the original Titan 550's and the original ESC with it too. . .and from what he said he never ran it because he didn't have the castle link to program it. . .so its a BRAND NEW Virgin MMM

Dang, it's a Revo_Rob.

Give me some info on that trans. Basically I'm doing a similar setup in the big Humm-Vee, but the brushless will power a 2 speed nitro trans with reverse.

Good score. Just for the electrics alone.

I haven't even the slightest clue on trans on this thing yet. . .i just got everything put back on it last night, the radio box was off of it and the antenna wasn't routed through the tube, and it need the motor mesh screw put in it and the spur gear cover put on, i did all that and took the pictures. I don't have any lipos for it yet either and i have no NiMH batteries for it either. So unfortunatley its gonna sit for a while till i get some LiPO's for it.

Very Nice, I have lipo's and $250 if you want to send it my way:)

Nahhhh.. .thats ok. .i've wanted a brushlesss erevo for quite sometime now and now that i have it. . .its not going anywhere

congrats man!! let us know what u think brother!!! i'm looking to get one of the brushless rigs down the road, i.e. savage flux or e-revo brushless or e-maxx brushless....

oh beleive me i will let every one know how much i love it once i get some lipo's for it

Great find! Now go beat the snot out of it!

HOLY:dancingpoop: i just took out the E-revo and i ran my little merv 1500 mah 3s lipos on it and WOW thats all i can say. . .gearing is 19/68 and it was still flying. i can't wait till i get my 5400 3s lipos for it and my new gearing and then we will see what it can really do

Back