Check this out - I want one!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those guns are sweet!! I would love to have one of those, but those prices are crazy. Imagine what that would do to the neighborhood cat.:sniper: I would hate to be in that line of fire.

i should use one at a paintball event...hehe

How the hell did you find that site? That's way cool. A paintball version. yeah baby, bring it on....

no paintball version - I'm using that version, he he he

i work in front of a computer - i get bored, i find stuff, lol

Ummm...that site doesn't work for me. It says "This document contained no data"

To all that didn't get the URL to work. It's a guy that builds and sells full auto minigun BB gunz. Wanna light up a stray cat, these things are just the schiznit for the job. I got some of the videos if anyone wants to check them out. Let me know if so.

NA: I think we bombed that guys site. I get an echo when I ping the URL, but the page is dead.

Last edited:
I remember in the 80's they had a fully auto bb gun that ran off freon. I think I remember it getting outlawed for some reason like a stupid kid looked down the barrel and pulled the trigger.

I remember that too. Was gonna get one, then they were off the market. This guy builds replicas of the minigun that was in Predator (the one Jesse Ventura had). Looked like alot of metal work and the barels rotated, something like 1200 rpm cyclic rate. Fired BBs using a shop compressor or canned CO2. He was selling them for about 1K to $2500 for different models. Dang, I hope he didn't get busted, cause they were pretty cool.

Arent they !?!?! :snowman:

Ill be scoring one soon too I think. Just one more thing to piss the MistressMaria off with!

Yeah, I have no mistress to piss off but I have a vacation to finance and I would hate for my trip to Panama to be canceled because I used my trip money as Mad Money.

I've seen some of those at the gun shows here. They're pretty cool, but they only shoot the 6mm plastic BBs and are battery powered. Still, pretty cool.

Last edited:
I think the rotating barrell is for show only...the rate of fire is much greater than the speed of the spinning barrells.

Its a replica of a General Electric M-134 (same gun used in Predator by Jesse Ventura)
8,000 - 10,000 rounds per minute. Thats 133-166 rounds a sec!!!!

Check out these Audio Files of an M-134 Firing
http://users.bigpond.net.au/minigun/audio.htm

Tons of photos of M-134 (3 barrells!!! OMFG!!!!)
http://www.montysminiguns.com/RealityPage.htm

God I love the internet!!!

they are for sale on that website, pirata - i think we crashed it, too many people logging on. give it a day, and try again. they ranged from a hand held model that shot 800 rpm and was priced at 850.00 up to a tripod mounted unit, with two pressurized air tanks, that shot at 1500 rpm, used metal bbs and cost about 4800.00

Back