Check this out - I want one!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah - but i think its one of those items where if u have to ask how much, then u cannot affford it anyway, lol.

If I want to hunt Bulldozers, the first rifle that comes to mind is the Barret .50cal. Works good on groundhogs also.

LOL! .50 cal on a groundhog! Thats just plain awesome! I would love to do that just once! Woodchuck more-so!

In the service we would take out woodchuck with my M-60! Nothing left but chunks..... A 50 cal would have to make it explode!

yeah, easier not to have to dig a grave fir it, just red mist. I want to bag a squirel with my 220 swift, just haven't gone shooting in a while. lol, just noticed the typo in the first line, I'm gonna leave it.

Also, I have read about guys that use .50's on prarie dogsa and ground hogs in precision shooting mag.

I have an AR-15 with the 1lb heavier barrel than issue. Its the competition long range model. Its amazing what a little bit of practice and patience what you can hit with them. 300 yards with no scope is an art. If you pop up to Buffalo for the bash, maybe we can head out to the range that Sunday or something :)

Sweet. One of my close friends let me borrow his AR shortie. Worlds apart from my Brit L1A1 .308. I just can't get used to the break free in the nose thing with an AR. But a nice piece of hardware at any rate, which is more than I can say for the L1A1. I can't even reload for that POS (banana's the cases and has an oversize chamber, but it's a battle rifle not a precision shooter). On the other hand, my baby is a vintage 1957 Winchester Model 70 factory heavy target 30-06 with the redfield international match peeps and a Unertl 16x scope.

http://www.error401.com/coolstuff/pix/P1010008.JPG

I've bagged 1 liter bottles at 500 yards with this punkin chucker, but I have to load it hot to get it to group. tricklin kernals for better wupaz:sniper:

Nice! Nice! Nice! :dance:

We used to go out with a buddy of mine and he would bring out his 30-06. What I loved about it was, out of all the rifles there, it was the only one that had an AWESOME effect on bowling pins. Even my shotgun, with Oversized Sabbot slugs could do what that 30-06 could unless I hit the neck.

I want a nice bolt action and then eventually a real .50 cal with an FFL license. For whatever reason, the state held up my civilian side-arm license. It can take up to a year and a half here and I'm on 6 months.

I'm still trying to find this company who produces some of the finest, real working, fully functional gatlin guns. You aquire a kit and build it from there. What you do with it next is solely on you kind of thing. Anyhow, I seen one at a gun show and fell in love. All $ 20,000 of it. Decked out with gold, different wood, high polished brass. Even the wheels were amazing craftsmenship.

Ill find the link.

Back