check these out they look pretty cool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was so good I bought one. I will let you know how it works when I get it.

Thanks

Looks like a good deal it cheap and looks like it heavy duty :)

well i got it and it seems to be a pretty good piece what did anyone else who got one think??

greenwing7 said:
well i got it and it seems to be a pretty good piece what did anyone else who got one think??
I have the duratrax one. It's great for my buggy but dosent do a thing for my savage. It's to low.

Yeah I have the duratrax one too and its awsome for my rusty but isnt tall enough for my REVO. That stainless one on ebay looks pretty sweet and the price is right too.

Is using a stand really different??
Sometimes working on my truck proves to be a pain... so maybe I should get one.

Any pics of any other stands?

I got one. My Savage sits on it nice but the tires hang down low enought to just barely touch the ground. It still allows the tension to be released from the springs. I might add a small spacer inside where the shaft floats to raise it up higher. The stainless looks good with my Aluminium Savage too. I would recommend it.

Brian

I Just Use It For My Nitro Mt And It Is Sssssssooooooo Much Easier To Work On It And It Looks Good Just Sitting There It Has Some Rubber On The Top That Really Keeps It From Slipping Too

I got a duratrax one also. I got mine from tower on a special for $6.99. But yeah it was to low for the savage so I had to have my dad CnC a new taller post for it, so now it works like a charm. Gotta love a family member machinest...hehe

I have one I built out of crap from the garage. I use it all the time.
The top of it spins around making it easy to work on stuff.
Ill find some pics.