Check out what my Wife got me for my B-day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JESSE G

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here he is my new Beagle Pup his name is Hemi lol, We rescued him from the Dog Pound yesterday. He is so cool, very mellow and really good with my kids :).

hemi2ub.jpg

my cousin has a beagle and its also very mellow i dont know if there all that way but hes a good dog and is very playful and is damn fast at running.... :hehe:

Yeah hes really fast when He gets going with the kids thats why I named him Hemi Lmao!

Hopefully you wont get a bunch of recalls on him like the other hemi's...lol...BURRRRNnnnn...lol.. Cute dog! How old is he?

lol He is name after "real" Hemi the 426 hehe. He is 7 months old hes really cool to have around :)

stick a glowplug up his ass and watch him run......I'd use 30% on that puppy

Lmao yeah he is the newest nitro from Traxxas the Hemi Beagle

Yeah I'm going to be getting some Rpm upgrade soon lmao

He already has one the Rpm neck support see the blue around his collar hehe

beagles are a good dog .. great choice..

Don't forget your RPM skid plates either.

I like Beagles, too. Only thing bad about them is the howl/bark. Not good if you have neighbors close by. 7 months? Is he house trained? Good size dog, too. Not too big, but big enough for the kids to play with.

just remeber if you break it replace it with aluminum.. you wont break it again!!

heres mine.. its the lower slung varaiety.. maby we can get together and bash??
DSC00321.gif

JESSE G said:
He already has one the Rpm neck support see the blue around his collar hehe
LMAO! I am sure it is backed up by the warranty as well. Get a white one and it's dyeable!!!

Nice dog, and good luck with him.
Just make sure you keep his ears clean.
They have floppy ears and bacteria can build up inside.
Hope I'm not dragging you down, just trying to give you some advice.
They are great dogs.

DUDE u guys are lucky i have a freaking 100 pound golden retriever. LOL she is tight though. She keeps me runnin.

Revo Rancher said:
I like Beagles, too. Only thing bad about them is the howl/bark. Not good if you have neighbors close by. 7 months? Is he house trained? Good size dog, too. Not too big, but big enough for the kids to play with.

He is very quiet actually I have only heard him bark a couple times and only when he was ready to come in from outside after doing his buisness lol. He was house broken but he has been in the pound for about a month and they dont take the dogs out very often so we need to re teach him. He is doing good so far only had a couple accidents but no big deal.

Back