Check out the new Xmaxx 8s wide kit..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wider stance helps with cornering yea sure.. but not really with the axis of rotation.. maybe. throw it off but not help it... if you put that XL2 and motor in the other X you should be able to get it to flip nicely what size motor 1100 or 800kv in that road running X??

The wider stance helps with cornering yea sure.. but not really with the axis of rotation.. maybe. throw it off but not help it... if you put that XL2 and motor in the other X you should be able to get it to flip nicely what size motor 1100 or 800kv in that road running X??

With the wheels being further apart, it should help flatten it out with throttle input. The axis is wider.

It's an 1100kv, most likely that'll go in my Kraton exb and I'll grab a max5 1100kv for the xmaxx

With the wheels being further apart, it should help flatten it out with throttle input. The axis is wider.

It's an 1100kv, most likely that'll go in my Kraton exb and I'll grab a max5 1100kv for the xmaxx
I would stay with castle.Alot of people have been haven troubles with the HW max5 cutting out on them. And the set buttons really it's the whole max line

Back