cheap fast basher suggestions for noobs.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_doug_x

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i'll post pictures soon, but i put together a brushless evader stadium truck i dunno which one it is but i paid 40 bucks for it "used" but in great shape from lhs.t it had bushings, i replaces tranmission and wheel bushings with bearings added a e/z run 4300 brushless setup
put on some wheels/tires and bought some cheap 3s lipo's and replaced the shocks with duratrax maximum mt shocks,there kinda stiff though. i litterally bashed the crap out of this truck today the only problem i had was with the rear piece that holds the wheels and screws to the chassis and motor mount the screws pulled through, this can prob. be easily fixed with screws that have wide flat heads.

truck 40. , ready to run "used" search around.
tires and wheels i puton "optional
ez run setup 82 bucks plus 5 bucks for the fan
http://cgi.ebay.com/RC-Ezrun-Car-9T...9|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50
3s lipos= 35 bucks for cheap ones on ebay. which is what i have.
and the charger was about 50 total

so total is about 212 without the shocks, but my shocks kept coming apart. and you ill have a ready to run good basher that u built. that includes lipos.charger etc..

Show us some pics and vids.

Yeah. Pics would be cool. Sounds like a nice vehicle.

Back