cheap battery packs.com help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2them8

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
uhh i just ordered a 7cell elite 4600 battery and I'm kinda nervous about it has anyone ordered from them and had good results or bad?I'm just kind of nervous:\

Okay, don't take my word for it...I've never ordered from there, but from what I've heard, they are real good quality...

yeah thats what i heard a while back i read it in a thread so i figured i try them out but after ordering they didnt give me a tracking number or any of that stuff all i can do is wait

they prolly shipped via usps and only got a confirmation number, dont sweat it, they have been around for along time now and are an established business for sure....i rarely get tracking numbers when i buy stuff.

I can vouch for their product as I own 4 7 cell 5000 nimh packs and I haven't had a single problem. The oldest pack I have is about a year old and has about 150 cycles through it and is as good as the day I bought it. I did however have one pack that I submerged along with my slash in a creek and after not drying it out it developed some rust on the inside but that is on me not the company. I just took the plastic off re-soldered and the battery was good as new....

I can vouch for their product as I own 4 7 cell 5000 nimh packs and I haven't had a single problem. The oldest pack I have is about a year old and has about 150 cycles through it and is as good as the day I bought it. I did however have one pack that I submerged along with my slash in a creek and after not drying it out it developed some rust on the inside but that is on me not the company. I just took the plastic off re-soldered and the battery was good as new....

wow submerged in a creek i thought i was riskey with puddles!:p: but u acutally took the plastic off and re sodiared the battery?thats awesome because my lhs said that it was preety much imposible ill half to try that with my venom 6cell that blew out,but does anybody remember if they came fast or slow because I'm getting a novak 8.5 sport system delivered to my lhs on tuesday so i want to use my slash

Some advise I hear from lhs' is ridiculous. Just be careful not to short any cells and do not hold the soldering iron to a cell for more than 3 seconds. Be careful.

I spoke to the company (Mike) before I took them apart, they are located here in Oregon about 20 miles from me:->

They do real good business. I get all of my Nimh packs though them. I'm Always well taken care of by cheapbatterypacks.com I recommend them for sure.

Back