chasis question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inuse696969

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
yo-
anyone know of any long ass chasis for the maxx...i need a race chasis this ones getn old
thnx 4 ur time

the Dace Predator Chassis is a good chassis also.

Tarant said:
the Dace Predator Chassis is a good chassis also.

I beleive that is a standard length chassis though....the UE Supermaxx one is cool but really pricey...

I am in the process of designing chassis extenders for the Predator chassis, but they will work for regular chassis also.

I have the prototypes now, and am pricing CNC machining.

If you are interested email me @ [email protected] for pics and info

Mike

yea my dad has a load of machining tools and threaders n poop... i thougth about giving him the specs and having him make me one-or make it myself. the design would consist of an exteded chasis-two extended chassis braces and extended drive shafts.
alot less modification required- any ideas?

That would be nice, if you brake it just make another.

lol well i mean it aint that simple...making a chassis dont mean just make one when u feel like it takes time so it dont look like sumthn that came out of ur corn hole...thats why i asked if anyone knew of any race chassis so i dont have to make one...it seems that there all over 190 dolars and thats out of my price range..

anyone thinkn the design would work? 6mm aluminum chassis extended an inch or two then two extended chasis braces from quarter inch- half inch aluminum and justt extend the drive shafts

Check out New Era... www.neweramodels.com They have extended chassis and stuff. I run their 4.7mm ext chassis with their 4 point braces and they work really well. Also check out atomrcproducts.com for the .21 conversion chassis.

i have a over order a fast lane 21 chassis that 6 mm thick

Back