chasie swap exb to mojave chasie

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VSK$78

TRAXXAS KILLER
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
have a exb 6s and putting everything on mojave chasie know this has been done a 100times but I'm finally doing it my question is what all do I need to switch everything over, just the rear and front support braces and ,front dogbone rt ..?

have a exb 6s and putting everything on mojave chasie know this has been done a 100times but I'm finally doing it my question is what all do I need to switch everything over, just the rear and front support braces and ,front dogbone rt ..?
I'm not sure I fully understand the question

he wants to know what other parts he will need..maybe check those 100s of swaps to find there lists.

I got that but whats he trying to turn in to a Mojave is what I was asking. Theres multiple different EXB kits AFAIK

he wants to know what other parts he will need..maybe check those 100s of swaps to find there lists.
ok hardcore dont u think if those 100 people showed what u need i wouldve asked mr hardcore
have a exb 6s got a mojave jbirc chasie...... .nevermind justed wanted to get some info before chasie came .also found out from those 100 peolpe what i need.i see y so many people quit getting on here,,,,,to many computer warrior's ,,in prison we call that behind the door gorillas...
I'm not sure I fully understand the question
hey buddy have a exb 6s .and swapping everything over to mojave 1/7 chasie .just wondering whats different..which i found out its the support braces and dogbone ,front .

Last edited:
ok hardcore dont u think if those 100 people showed what u need i wouldve asked mr hardcore
have a exb 6s got a mojave jbirc chasie...... .nevermind justed wanted to get some info before chasie came .also found out from those 100 peolpe what i need.i see y so many people quit getting on here,,,,,to many computer warrior's ,,in prison we call that behind the door gorillas...

hey buddy have a exb 6s .and swapping everything over to mojave 1/7 chasie .just wondering whats different..which i found out its the support braces and dogbone ,front .
There are 4 different EXB 6s models. Kraton 6s EXB, Outcast 6s EXB, Talion 6s EXB and Mojave 6s EXB. That is why there is confusion. Might help if you told us which EXB model you are converting from.
But depending on what model you are converting from you will probably need the Mojave chassis braces and Mojave center driveshafts. I am trying to find the part numbers but alas Arrmas website is fubard up again and it keeps giving me the damn manual for the Kraton 4s..............

-Edit- okay found them.

Front center driveshaft ARA310952
Rear center drive shaft AR310460
Rear chassis brace ARA320568
Front chassis brace ARA320565

Last edited:
There are 4 different EXB 6s models. That is why there is confusion.
But yes you will need the Mojave chassis braces and Mojave center driveshafts. I am trying to find the part numbers but alas Arrmas website is fubard up again and it keeps giving me the damn manual for the Kraton 4s..............
lol, yes i have a kraton exb ,and been trying for
2 days on the arrma website and keep getting the 4s kraton when i click on the mojave exploded view..lol I'm a retard didnt relaize i didnt say kraton

lol, yes i have a kraton exb ,and been trying for
2 days on the arrma website and keep getting the 4s kraton when i click on the mojave exploded view..lol I'm a retard didnt relaize i didnt say kraton
Oh dude their website was pissing me off. I was like dafuq that's not the Mojave. :mad:
For the longest time if you clicked on the Outcast 6s it gave you the exploded view for the Outcast 8s...............

Oh dude their website was pissing me off. I was like dafuq that's not the Mojave. :mad:
For the longest time if you clicked on the Outcast 6s it gave you the exploded view for the Outcast 8s...............
lol i know what u mean been going threw it for 2 days .but got the m2c braces coming and already have the scorched dogbones ..my girl got me the jibirc mojave chasie ..kinda excited about making the kraton a 1/7 .

damn, bro don't be an butthead to everybody. We are a nice community so shut your trap. Don't go on a rant about people thinking that we are a bunch of computer warriors. We were just trying to figure out what EXB you have.
damn, bro don't be an butthead to everybody. We are a nice community so shut your trap. Don't go on a rant about people thinking that we are a bunch of computer warriors. We were just trying to figure out what EXB you have.
butthead

butthead
butthead

butthead

butthead
He was responding to tnt I believe.

butthead

butthead
i was talking about that person .u dont like it put a peepee in it fuckboy go tell that.give a fiddlesticks about this app
i was talking about that person .u dont like it put a peepee in it fuckboy go tell that.give a fiddlesticks about this app
that was peepee in it fuckboy..go tell that
He was responding to tnt I believe.
he was talking to me bro .cause i said computer warriors..its whatever man probably a lil 15yr loe mommy got him a phone and rc app ..he fails to realize i paid to be on this app to talk to grow ass men and from people i know saying what they say abiut these rf apps i see y now they dont do it nomore ...

Last edited:

butthead

butthead
He was only being a butthead to tnt and if you ever saw any of tnt's other posts on this or any board you will quickly see that tnt is a keyboard warrior. Every once and again he actually helps people but most of the time his posts are snarky, condescending, rude or he's just being an all around ass.

He was only being a butthead to tnt and if you ever saw any of tnt's other posts on this or any board you will quickly see that tnt is a keyboard warrior. Every once and again he actually helps people but most of the time his posts are snarky, condescending, rude or he's just being an all around ass.
oh ok sure lookee like he was pointing at me but its allgood brother ..that was lastweek lol

Back