Charlie's Huge Announcement

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie - I hear RCNT has a staff with a wide range of R/C's to perform product reviews ;)

-Michael

good luck charlie... can't wait to see what you got for my revo

my axial needs some goodies too

Check out the site, www.eastendmachining.com.

If anyone has special requests about parts that are not on the site, please let me know. Just send me a PM, and I'll most likely be able to get them for you. Also, we haven't finished setting up the international shipping calculator on the site. If you want to order something from outside the US, just send me a PM. I'll get the total for the parts that you want, and I'll find out what the actual shipping cost is, and then we can go from there. If you want the product, you can just paypal me the cost including overseas shipping, and we'll get the parts out.

Grrlracer, send me a PM of what parts it is that you'll be looking for and I'll see what I can do.

let me know if you guys do anything for the 8IGHT buggy !! i would rather buy from you than someone i dont know !! going to poke around the site now.

nothing for Team Losi yet. :(

Don't worry Bobby, we're working hard right now to get Losi in the inventory.

That's awsome Charlie, next time I need aluminum replacement parts I check you guys out...

Thanks man, it's not too late. I just made the announcement public yesterday.

As a way to give something back to all of you guys who have helped me on here in the past, I will be offering a special promotion. I will be holding a drawing each month at EEM to give away free parts to one of my customers. Instead of giving someone who only races touring cars a propeller, I'm going to draw your name and let you pick what RC you want parts for, and then I'll select a prize that is within the given price range.

So if you place an order from East End Machining, simply enter the word "Charlie" somewhere on the invoice or order form, and I will put your name in the hat, so to speak.

you guys just do crawler stuff or are you working on thing for other stuff too?

Congrats, Charlie!!

How cool is it to really dig deep into your passion! Hopefully the business partnership doesn't effect the friendship loyalty.

Best of luck and tho' I have no rocks to crawl down here, I'll still have to make sure I support your store as best I can.

:)

No guys, crawling stuff is only one aspect, we stock stuff for nitro and electric RC's, Traxxas, HPI, RD Logic, RPM, Venom, Trinity, STRC, Proline, MIP, just to name a few. You need to go see the site, we're a full online RC store, not just crawling stuff.

We're currently getting several other big name brands worked out and moved into inventory as well. I think you guys will be surprised by our HUGE inventory. I know I was.

www.eastendmachining.com

GREAT awesome fabtabulous. Well I'm proud of your accomplishment. I will be purchasing most of my stuff from you guys there. Oh yeah and charlie, can you basically find anything for a rcs?

If we don't have it, we can get it. If we can't get it, we can build it :thumbup: