Sold / Found Charlie's getting out of hobby sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just kidding, you guys know me bette than that! But I got your attention, so check out these EXCELLENT deals that will only last a few days before the prices go up to normal.

PSP Game For Sale
I have ended up with two MX vs. ATV On The Edge games, and I will be selling one of them or maybe both for $12 each with shipping.

Brushless Motor
I have a Castle Creations 6900 motor out of a mamba max system. I used the mamba max for my crawler so this mint condition motor isn't going to see any use from me. I'll sell it for $65 shipped, or throw it in with the T4 trucks for $50.

I'm also having a buy 1 get one free RC sale. I have a few RC10 T4 trucks that I will be selling. One of them is practically brand new. I bought it because I was going to start racing, and then I got into rock crawling. It's a Race Spec T4, RTR just like it came from the factory. I ran it for about 10 minutes on the road in front of my house, and then I pulled the stock motor and ESC out, and put in a Sidewinder. I ran the sidewinder for about 10 minutes just to see what brushless was like (that was my first brushless system with LiPo). After that, I just put it on the shelf. It will have the motor and ESC and radio, RTR and I can even throw in a battery if you want. The second truck is a T4 factory team kit, that I bought as a roller. It has some upgraded aftermarket shocks and a few other things. You can swap parts out and have one pretty mcuh new factory team kit and another T4 that just needs the electronics and a few other things. Here's the build thread with pics.
https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56587

I will take $250 for both trucks

The last battery that I will be listing is one of my favorite batteries that I've ever owned. It's a 1290 mah 2S LiPo battery from maxamps.com, and it has a TINY footprint. It is the PERFECT battery to fit on the front axle of an Axial AX-10, and you'll have room to spare. The footprint is only slightly larger than a regular 9 volt battery. It sells for $52.49 new. It has only been cycled a few times. The stick pack and the quarter are shown in the picture only for scale reference
101_0006.jpg

101_0007.jpg

I have several of these batteries and I'm not going to use all of them, I get an hour of crawl time out of one battery and I'm usually ready to call it quits after that. I wil let this go for $30 shipped.

I am selling the RealFlight G2 software along with the Real Flight transmitter that goes along with it, and throwing in the two add on discs for free. The realflight simulator is as close to it gets to being out on the flight field, and an EXCELLENT way to learn to fly R/C without expensive crashes. This is so realistic that most people say it's easier to fly in the real world than on this simulator, so once you learn how to fly on here, you're ready to hit the airfield. To buy the new edition of this software will cost you close to $300 with shipping. It will work great on any Windows operating system except Vista. Some people have gotten it to work with Vista and if you're a computer whiz you might want to try it, but I would only reccomend it for use with Windows 95, 2000, XP, and so on.

The transmitter looks just like a real Futaba stick controller, and has all the same gadgets and features. This software with this controller is absolutely life-like.

The only reason that I'm selling it is because I'm buying another sim to run on my Vista computer.

I'll sell everything, which includes the G2 software, two extra add on discs, the RealFlight sim transmitter, and a brand new USB adapter for the transmitter, for only $100 shipped

But, if you buy it in the next 24 hours, I will let it go for only $85 shipped. That's about 1/3 of what it cost new. The software and the transmitter are both in mint condition. I bought it from Rolex, and we all know how he takes care of his stuff. Heck, he probably just put it on the shelf with his other RC's that never see fuel :hehe:

Here's a review I found with screenshots http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=73&CFID=3080807&CFTOKEN=32800498

Last edited:
Actually, it was used quite a bit, but of course it was well taken care of. I was already flying planes, and after spending a weekend at the field with my palms sweating and my knees knocking while learning to hover $1000 worth of nitro heli, I bought the G2 simulator. I learned to fly, hover and do 3-D with it, and the next time I took the heli to the field I felt like a pro.
It's NOT a video game, but an actual training simulator. This is quite a deal for anyone looking to learn to fly or just have a blast with a super intensive program.
I sold it because I upped mine to G4. I paid $249 for the program and controller and $30 for each of the add ons. I don't know what he paid for the USB adapter, but as usual, it's another great deal from Charlie.

Last edited:
I've added several batteries, and I will be adding A LOT more RC's and parts in the following days.

Well the thread title certainly got my attention. PM sent for the pair of 6000mah maxamps packs.

I know most og you guys know but this charles is a great guy. I am interested in the 6000 lipos. PM sent

Man talk about disappointment - here I thought we was finally getting rid of him. Well since you're going to be around a lil longer I'll take one of the Venom 5000 with Traxxas ends. Awesome price on the lipo's they all look brand new!

-Michael

I'll take the other 2 5000s. Seriously, we wish you luck with your new hobby, even though we can't talk about it here.

I need to talk to the wife on these. Man I would love to have one of the Venoms for my Slash when I race it.

dibs on the lipos if the guys above fall thru. PP ready. gotta love direct deposit for payday. funds hit 2 days early!! WAHOO.

dude...how is that in 3 hours, all the good deals are gone? ARGH!

You have the best stuff charliesman!

i need to leave you good feedback for the transmitter i bought from you but i'm not sure how.. it's all confusing to me.

I am really interested in the Flight Simulater Charlies.

You have the best stuff charliesman!

i need to leave you good feedback for the transmitter i bought from you but i'm not sure how.. it's all confusing to me.

I love it when sexxy women like your self say things like that. Keep it coming ;)

That's not flirtation that you smell...

haha, be on the lookout, I've got A LOT of stuff that I'm going to be listing for sale tomorrow and it will probably take a few days to get it all listed.

RC10T4 trucks added to the list

I will be adding a NIP polished chrome 2000 watt Lanzar pro series amp later today. I will be seling it for about half what I gave for it new, and it's still in the original box in brand new condition.

Hey Charlie, just to clarify... the two T4's... One is a FT Kit roller and other is a RTR with stock electronics or the Sidewinder electronics?

and that's $250 for each or both? Both doesn't seem right to me that's why I ask

It's $250 for both the T4 RTR with stock electronics and the T4 factory team roller. Its a hell of a deal, but I only sell my RC's if they're in tip top shape, and I bought the roller used and it's been well used, so I'm basically throwing it in for free.

If a person wanted it, I could also throw a Castle Creations 6900 brushless motor into the deal, and they would just need an ESC to make it brushless. Then they could put the stock electronics in the roller, and add a few parts, and have two really nice T4's.

PSP games added

It's about time you cleaned up your act Charlie and got rid of some of your stuff. Out with the old, in with the new.(or out with the like new and in with the newer?) Wanna trade for a slightly used child (13 years)? He doesn't eat much and NEVER stays with one thing long enough to get old. Needs a bit of attitude tweaking but other than that, runs great!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.