Changed radio, now problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azngtboi88

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I changed my rx and tx from a futabe to traxxas equipment. Now my steering is completely wrong. Its opposite, turn the wheel right it goes left vice versa. What can i do to fix this?

There's a switch on the base of the transmitter that will allow you to change servo reversing. Find the one for steering and switch it. That should clear it up.

There's a switch on the base of the transmitter that will allow you to change servo reversing. Find the one for steering and switch it. That should clear it up.

I'm using a TQ3, I can't seem to find the button your talking about. Is it the one next to the CH 2? I'm kinda new to r/c stuff, so i was assuming that that button turn CH 2 on and off, which i am probably wrong about lol. Ill check that out right now. thanks

Edit: Oh I just checked it, now i feel stupid for just assuming. I looked everywhere on the transmiter for a button, any button at all that said steering and it was in front of my face the whole time lol. Thanks a lot olds97!

Last edited:
There should be a switch that will reverse the servo on your transmiter...:constipat

I think we all have done that before......my daughter turned all the rates down on my controller and I was about to start changing servos before the 12 year old down the street turned them back up....He told "you know...that's what they are there for" Yeah thanks kid get lost....lol Wow I felt stupid.....sigh

I think we all have done that before......my daughter turned all the rates down on my controller and I was about to start changing servos before the 12 year old down the street turned them back up....He told "you know...that's what they are there for" Yeah thanks kid get lost....lol Wow I felt stupid.....sigh

Lol, at first i thought it was the servo that was the problem. I ended up taking it all apart and putting a different servo in. So pretty much I wasted a whole bunch of time when i could have just flicked a switch and fixed the problem lol. Thanks for the help everyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH iv'e also had that same problem so don't think that you're the only one who has done it

Back