Central Differential/Spur Gear on Absima Stoke 4s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipinda

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My Central Diff on my Absima Stoke 4s has burnt out.

Looking at the Absima Parts list they do a 6s Version of the Central Diff or Spur Gear part ref 1330350

Would this fit my Absima Stoke 4s?

Would I also have to replace my Pinion Gear to the 6s version also? Part 1330405 a 13T from the 15T 4s

I've fitted a Hobby Wing Max 8 combo in there currently running 4s Lipo's but I want to run it on 6s Batteries at some point soon.

Thanks

Mike

4S version: 1330308
6S version: 1330350

My Central Diff on my Absima Stoke 4s has burnt out.

Looking at the Absima Parts list they do a 6s Version of the Central Diff or Spur Gear part ref 1330350

Would this fit my Absima Stoke 4s?

Would I also have to replace my Pinion Gear to the 6s version also? Part 1330405 a 13T from the 15T 4s

I've fitted a Hobby Wing Max 8 combo in there currently running 4s Lipo's but I want to run it on 6s Batteries at some point soon.

Thanks

Mike

4S version: 1330308
6S version: 1330350
Its hard to say 100% for sure because the Abisma website does not list any info or specs on these. The pictures look the same so if the 6S version is a listed replacement for the Stoke then it should definitely work with your existing pinion. If its not listed as a replacement part for the Stoke then its really hard to say. Id email them and ask them.

One thing I will say is that i would not order the 6S version myself because its a metal spur gear. The two places on an RC that shouldnt be metal are the spur gear and the a-arms. It keeps you from tearing up more expensive parts inside your driveline. Just my :2cents:

Back