Cauld any one tell me how much I cauld sell my erevo 2.0 sorry if not aloud

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westham1966

RC Newbie
Reaction score
1622713151287.jpeg

@Westham1966 price is very subjective. A lot depends on what's included, the condition of the RC, etc.

I'd recommend checking out the classifieds forum and/or eBay to see what other E-Revo 2.0's have sold for in the past.

It comes with 2 battery’s charger and controller and sum spare parts car works perfectly

In my experience you're better off to sell the batteries and charger separately. Generally most people who are already in to RCs will have lipos and chargers etc and will not place much value on those items coming with the kit itself.

Also, if you do post it somewhere, include a lot of quality photo's of the truck, top, bottom, sides as well as the body if it is included. If it's not included, that will lower the overall value of it as a body isn't a "cheap" item to source in most cases and with a truck like the e-revo 2.0, it requires specific bodies and the parts for the inner cage/latch to install it.

I paid $250 shipped for mine on ebay in 2019 as a slider (no motor/esc/receiver/wheels/tires/body).

There are a couple on ebay now with minimal upgrades selling for $500-$600. A new one is $600... Considering lack of knowledge of any seller and the intimate knowledge of the condition of the internals, I'll rarely pay more than 60% of the new price for a used truck. Even if it looked like it was just taken from the box, paying 75% of retail is still iffy due to lack of being the original owner. I'd spend the extra 25% just to get it new.

Now if it had a lot of quality upgrades, that would change things a bit.

I'm not cheap, but I have had more than my fair share of crappy deals, so I've become a lot more frugal when buying anything used and not in person.

Last edited:
Also, if you do post it somewhere, include a lot of quality photo's of the truck, top, bottom, sides as well as the body if it is included. If it's not included, that will lower the overall value of it as a body isn't a "cheap" item to source in most cases and with a truck like the e-revo 2.0, it requires specific bodies and the parts for the inner cage/latch to install it.

I paid $250 shipped for mine on ebay in 2019 as a slider (no motor/esc/receiver/wheels/tires/body).

There are a couple on ebay now with minimal upgrades selling for $500-$600. A new one is $600... Considering lack of knowledge of any seller and the intimate knowledge of the condition of the internals, I'll rarely pay more than 60% of the new price for a used truck. Even if it looked like it was just taken from the box, paying 75% of retail is still iffy due to lack of being the original owner. I'd spend the extra 25% just to get it new.

Now if it had a lot of quality upgrades, that would change things a bit.

I'm not cheap, but I have had more than my fair share of crappy deals, so I've become a lot more frugal when buying anything used and not in person.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

Back