Castle Creations 0808 Motors

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Does anyone know if the new 0808 4-pole sensorless motors will work with older Mamba Micro ESCs? Castle's site is showing that they're out of stock on both the Mamba Micro Pro and the Sidewinder Micro.

New Castle motors series 0808 may resemble other engines on the market, but there the similarity ends. They use the same technology 4-pole we used to throw around £ 15 jeeps, such as dolls, a rear wheel 30 pounds Bajas on request. With the increase in efficiency and torque of 4 Rackmount they will be almost everything a user can throw at them. Imagine what this small team was able to 20mm. They are the worst nightmare of mini ... and competition.

New Castle motors series 0808 may resemble other engines on the market, but there the similarity ends. They use the same technology 4-pole we used to throw around £ 15 jeeps, such as dolls, a rear wheel 30 pounds Bajas on request. With the increase in efficiency and torque of 4 Rackmount they will be almost everything a user can throw at them. Imagine what this small team was able to 20mm. They are the worst nightmare of mini ... and competition.

???????????????????:\

New to brushless or not, I personally don't think anyone is going to understand him at all.

After reading this post I went over to the sofa, watched 2 Guy Richie movies, and some Austin Powers and I'm still scratchin my head?

y-u-no-make-sense_zps32ff2aa8.png

Just joking. Buy really what?

My gut instinct would be that it would probably be ok on 2S but I would think the power draw on 3S would be more on teh 0808 than the original motors that they were designed to work with. I have no clue though as I really dont do minis

Back