Car ID? older 2wd buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Older rear motor 2wd buggy. What is it? Can i still find atleast some parts? Buddy has it. 10 bucks starting bid. Now 20.

431758514_7583493528338972_5018756417691929993_n.jpg

almost forgot to add the picture lol

It's hard to say if that is an RC10 B2, B2 Worlds, or B3 without measuring the arms and/or track width. The B3 was basically the same car with a few difference. Longer arms, hubs, and if I remember correctly the shock towers may have been slightly different. There may be a few other small changes, but I can't remember for sure.

Parts can still be found here and there on ebay. But they are very durable buggies, and pretty good racers. Maybe not very competitive with today's 2wd offerings, but great track cars nevertheless.

That has the good shocks on it 😉

You can still find repro bodies and wings for them.

Where is it?
Well this buddy races at my local track an hour south.
I think he lives 20 minutes from me but ill pass on it anyways. Since I already got another car on my hands.
I can't have 2 cars in a couple days. Thats just too insane. That means I would have 6 cars omg.

Well this buddy races at my local track an hour south.
I think he lives 20 minutes from me but ill pass on it anyways. Since I already got another car on my hands.
I can't have 2 cars in a couple days. Thats just too insane. That means I would have 6 cars omg.
You can never have too many, and you can never accumulate them too fast. I have RC's everywhere. In the spare bedroom, dining room, living room, and RC room 🤪

no shed, basement or bathroom?

Same can be said for hess trucks. Been collecting them since 2018. And 1:32 CVS diecast cars

And hot wheels.

no shed, basement or bathroom?

Same can be said for hess trucks. Been collecting them since 2018. And 1:32 CVS diecast cars

And hot wheels.
You should grab that buggy if you can get it cheap enough.

Back