Car Help!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanna see the real video lol

and i wana be that cop causae he is a hardass

---------- Post added at 8:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:31 PM ----------

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!

OUCH!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He can't be too much of a hardass, cuz he fell too. lol

This cop is a hardass.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmL4s1JwsJQ"]Kick Ass - YouTube[/ame]

I did something very similar a few weeks back except I had the neck in the crook of the arm instead of a hand grab. You have a lot more control over the person that way. He tripped and fell I was "trying" to catch him before he fell and bounced off the sidewalk. I was merely trying to be helpful....I slipped and he ended up falling anyway. Poor guy next time he will be more careful.

Dude had to of been drunk, he didnt even see it coming nor did he react to it until he was 2/3s to the ground! Haha nice Las Vegas clip, I have actually eaten in that same McDonalds hah!

So when are you going to be on Cops, Alpine?

Never!!! Well, at least not intentionally. Our departments refuse to do any of that sitcom media bull crap. I've probably been on a few times working mardigras in new Orleans, when they are filming NOPD, but our department heads make sure they do a good job of taking us out as much as possible in the editing room.