can't find anything to mount destroyers on.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpslash667

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
hey all, so i scored a pair of proline destroyers for my LMT, i can't find any good beadlocks to mount them on. can i see what your destroyers are on and maybe post a link in it so i could possibly get them? :)

ah yes of course......discontinued......just like the dang tires....UGH lol. i can't find a good set of beadlocks either

Apparently, from the pic on prolines website, they do fit on the stock wheels..... unless it's photoshopped

Screenshot_20230504_194715_Chrome.jpg

Apparently, from the pic on prolines website, they do fit on the stock wheels..... unless it's photoshopped

View attachment 164954
A blue Grave Digger? Looks photoshopped to me. Those tires were designed for the Clodbuster I thought? That is the LMT Digger.

A blue Grave Digger? Looks photoshopped to me. Those tires were designed for the Clodbuster I thought? That is the LMT Digger.
Nope proline sells it, krysten anderson drove it in 2019 as "team ice" I just ordered the body last night, there is also a team fire version that Ryan Anderson drove as well
Nope proline sells it, krysten anderson drove it in 2019 as "team ice" I just ordered the body last night, there is also a team fire version that Ryan Anderson drove as well

Attachments

• 20191011_175409.jpg
    20191011_175409.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 28
Weird, since Son Uva Digger is blue 🤔

Weird, since Son Uva Digger is blue 🤔
yeah it was kinda cool! it was a one off so it hasent been used since but damn it looks pretty. but yeah if you look up team fire the digger body is orange and black, very badass. they sell that body too