Can anyon tell me what this is ?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam_theman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
So I've built this up from the bag of parts I got gifted along with the twin titan lightning gtx2. It's a kyosho. Got a kyosho 12 engine in if that helps. Not sure if it's the proper engine for the car though as there's a kyosho 11 engine that will also fit it.

20230831_155435.jpg

20230831_160134.jpg

20230831_160146.jpg

So I've built this up from the bag of parts I got gifted along with the twin titan lightning gtx2. It's a kyosho. Got a kyosho 12 engine in if that helps. Not sure if it's the proper engine for the car though as there's a kyosho 11 engine that will also fit it.

View attachment 170814

View attachment 170815

View attachment 170816
Kyosho PureTen, don't know more specific. From the cooling head is the original engine👍

Btw I own the same GS11X engine and have the same problem... the pullstart😂

Kyosho PureTen, don't know more specific. From the cooling head is the original engine👍

Btw I own the same GS11X engine and have the same problem... the pullstart😂
Nice one will be able to see what she's meant to look like now 🤟. Any idea how old the gs11x engines this is either well, used well old or well, both lol. An whats the gs11x meant to go on. This engine/pull cord seem fine considering the state they look

Nice one will be able to see what she's meant to look like now 🤟. Any idea how old the gs11x engines this is either well, used well old or well, both lol.
no idea... it must be old as the original PureTen is from 2000🥴
An whats the gs11x meant to go on. This engine/pull cord seem fine considering the state they look
I heard some people are able to repair those pullstarts but that's not me😂, every time I try to put in the metal spring/coil it jumpscares me right in my face. Anyway that's what you'll have to go through if you want to repair the old pullstart... (they're not being produced anymore)