Buku Power Clutches

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSampson

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Is Buku Still around? Just wondering as I placed and order and have sent an email to support, but haven't received a response. Just wondering if you all have had similar problems recently?

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a while "Buku".

Have you tried calling them @JohnSampson at 1-877-285-8769? Might be a better alternative, then again I've called and their mailbox is full.

Keep us posted on this!

Is Buku Still around? Just wondering as I placed and order and have sent an email to support, but haven't received a response. Just wondering if you all have had similar problems recently?
did you receive your clutch?

I like to know if any one has ordered a clutch from buku lately. I just did but I used paypal. If it don't show up in a few weeks I can get my money back through paypal. If I do get it in I will let this post know.

I like to know if any one has ordered a clutch from buku lately. I just did but I used paypal. If it don't show up in a few weeks I can get my money back through paypal. If I do get it in I will let this post know.
From what I know the guy that makes them is a one man operation and takes forever. That being said, I know a few people online at least that did end up receiving the buku clutches over the last few weeks and months. Hope you end up getting them!