Built a field box today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's his head?!?!?!?!?! Well he evidently isnt hung to the left so it MUST BE behind the box.... Man, what kind of question was that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick apart? Not really, the clasp are anchor locker rated, which is min of 90 lbs shear weight. Size? Did you see the last pic? It is fully loaded and I don't seem to be having a problem carrying it.

But hey it's probably alot bigger than the purses you two are used to using!:D .

(putting on my flame suit):ha :banana:

Last edited:
Okay, I'll bite...I guess your purse is bigger than mine. I use a CRAFTSMAN Tool Tote for my field box. Here it is:

DSC00698.gif

Thats alot better than the ones I seen at the LHS. They wanted like 120$ for some cheesy little thing. How much did that cost you Sky?

Regularly $50, I got it for $20 on sale. It has two stacked trays inside, one deep and one not so deep. It has a gallon of fuel, two radios, three sets of wheels, and more spare parts than HobbyTown USA. Not to mention my tools and starter related stuff (glo-ignitor X2 and several batteries).

Please Note that I only have the one RC using this box...it is my T-Maxx box.

Last edited:
Back