Buggy / Truggy for track events

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReMiXeDg

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi there long time basher here and now I am wanting to get into racing events I found a track near my that does indoor carpet 1/10 2wd buggy/truggy.

I want to jump in asap but don't know what kit to go with i built a couple teknos but can't find any 2wd and don't want to have to convert one .

I'm currently looking at rc10b6 which one should I go for b6.1 .2 or .3?

Is there any other kits that I should looks at and what electronics should I be running ? I am absolutely new to this track scene any help and guidance much appreciated.

Should I buy it new or find a good used bundle deal online like ebay ? Thanks

Hi there long time basher here and now I am wanting to get into racing events I found a track near my that does indoor carpet 1/10 2wd buggy/truggy.

I want to jump in asap but don't know what kit to go with i built a couple teknos but can't find any 2wd and don't want to have to convert one .

I'm currently looking at rc10b6 which one should I go for b6.1 .2 or .3?

Is there any other kits that I should looks at and what electronics should I be running ? I am absolutely new to this track scene any help and guidance much appreciated.

Should I buy it new or find a good used bundle deal online like ebay ? Thanks
I would buy new.
Id go for either the 10b6.3 or the Losi 22 which ever one your track stocks more parts for.
I would personal run Tekin electronics or some other race level quality sensored set up.
I would also ask around to other racers at the track there to get an idea for what tires theyre having good luck with on that particular track.

I would buy new.
Id go for either the 10b6.3 or the Losi 22 which ever one your track stocks more parts for.
I would personal run Tekin electronics or some other race level quality sensored set up.
I would also ask around to other racers at the track there to get an idea for what tires theyre having good luck with on that particular track.
Thanks I plan on checking out the track / shop to see whats going on there then ill figure out what route to go.

Back