Brushless motor position on a Traxxas 4-tec

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FaiLasaurus

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I upgraded my 4-tec 3.0 GT4 to a velineon vxl-3s, for the moment I just have the oe pinion(18-t) in it. I could have sworn the brushed motor was in the "B" holes on the mounting plate when I took it apart. This hole is not working for the brushless. Does anyone know where/or if a chart exists, to tell me which hole I should use? I am trying to avoid taking it apart and reassembling it all night. Thanks in advance. Yes this is my very first post on this forum, sorry if this topic is covered somewhere else.

I upgraded my 4-tec 3.0 GT4 to a velineon vxl-3s, for the moment I just have the oe pinion(18-t) in it. I could have sworn the brushed motor was in the "B" holes on the mounting plate when I took it apart. This hole is not working for the brushless. Does anyone know where/or if a chart exists, to tell me which hole I should use? I am trying to avoid taking it apart and reassembling it all night. Thanks in advance. Yes this is my very first post on this forum, sorry if this topic is covered somewhere else.
Here’s the chart.
5224511B-CDFE-4AD3-B5C8-097F6627F2C7.png

Thank you Rob66! I must have been using the wrong words in my searches. Noob problems.

Back