Broke parrot charger Need help!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Slash

RCTalk Racer
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
  4. Boating
I am recently going back into drone flying and have a really nice parrot bebop 2. Unfourtnantly i broke the charger cable and need a way to charge it without blowing 40$ on a charger. Please help!

I am recently going back into drone flying and have a really nice parrot bebop 2. Unfourtnantly i broke the charger cable and need a way to charge it without blowing 40$ on a charger. Please help!
Not real familiar with that drone/battery/charger, but if it is just a broke cable you can always just strip the insulation off of the wires and solder them back together. Cover with heat shrink tubing. Got pics?

Last edited:
Yes, post some pics. We may be able to work it out.

looks like a micro usb male plug on quad.. id think you can use this on a phone charger with a usb plug in it.

This is the charger.
Charger-Cable-Parrot-Bebop-2-Drone-Battery-Charger-Cable-Adapter-For-RC-Quadcopter-Drone-Camer...jpg

I figured i could solder a special connector and use it with a lipo charger

Just realized even if the cable was fixed the, the thingamabob that turns the 4 pin into wall outlet is now missing.