bootlegg track race

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyd

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
today after my cousin and i finished cleaning up some of the stuff from the yard i asked her if she wanted to run my r/c's. i wanted to do some kind of race to see which would win the rat shack hummer of my 18b with my worn out tires. we set up a small track using what was left. right after the first turn the rat shack lost its steering. so i went around with the 18b for 3 laps then let her finish.

my yard looks like crap because i took the pool out when we moved in which is the reason for all the sand. hope fully this summer we will get the yard redone.

the hummer has a 3300 mah NI-MH battery

the 18b has aluminium front and rear shock towers, aluminium shocks front and rear and turnbuckles all these parts are AE.

and if you wondering we were very bored

Attachments

• h2 and 18b.JPG
    h2 and 18b.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 85
  • bootlegg track.JPG
    bootlegg track.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Monkey Wrench said:
Well, looks like you guys had a good time! That's the most important thing!

it was ok. i still can't believe the hummers servo got messed up after the first turn.:OMG: oh well i got a new cup holder.

her monkey you see my new work area in the back. those are the tools i said i would get when you gave me some of yours. you were right tools are addicting. i ment to buy the regular 20 peice tool kit and i anded up buying a 32 peice. now i if go to home depot with my mom we argue because I'm trying to get another tool even if i dont need it.

Back