Black Mamba tires.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

>BD

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
These are really cool looking and they use a 2.6 inch rim so it is the same rim size as what is on Tamiya Clodbuster, Juggernaut, and TXT trucks. The rims for these need to be narrower, but are the same hight as standard Tamiya rims. The tires themselves are about 6 inches tall, which is about the height of stock Clodbuster tires.
Screenshot_20210618-104942_Google.jpg

I found a couple of videos of them in action. Both videos show different terrains.

They look like they would be right at home on Mars, some serious grippers there!
They are modeled after the Interco Black Mamba tires, which are designed for ATVs and UTVs.

I'm for sure gonna put these on my Clodbuster crawler project when it comes time.

I have always been a fan of interco tires. I'll just have to modify my bullhead rims to make my smt10 into a mega truck now

I have always been a fan of interco tires. I'll just have to modify my bullhead rims to make my smt10 into a mega truck now
The wheels that are meant for this actually fit on standard 12 mm hex hubs.

Back