Black Betty @Steve38 BigRock

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those will look great on there. Even better once they have been worn a bit.

Looks good, got that Mayan/ Aztec kind of vibe. :thumbs-up:
Hey, I can dig that. 👍.

Mostly just cause red's Sons fav color. And HUGE Ga Bulldog fans. Go DAWGS!! #1 in the country atm.

But if not those things my next choice would have been mayan Aztec with some black tribal tatt looking paint.

Funny enough I've already thought that out. 💯😉

Sooo....🤣😣. Went to put my work (wheels and tires)on the truck. Had the 12mm hubs on so switched out 3 of 4 hex then the 4th 12mm is split. 🤷. Whelp on to 24 long thread screws I don't wanna junk the clear coat on. And 4 more pieces to clear coat. 💩!!!! 😁
Oh yea brightside is. Atleast I found out before running and possibly losing wheel and looking dumb right off the bat tom. 😆

Attachments

• 20211018_233757.jpg
    20211018_233757.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 20211018_233729.jpg
    20211018_233729.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 40
So here she is.....
Wanna show my bad a$$ table I ran upon a couple years back. Is a marble piece lazy Susan in the middle. Real wood. Drawer in the bottom. 4 leafs fold out each side.

Attachments

• 20211019_011719~2.jpg
    20211019_011719~2.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 20211019_011755~2.jpg
    20211019_011755~2.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 20211019_011736.jpg
    20211019_011736.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20211017_023337.jpg
    20211017_023337.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20211017_024334.jpg
    20211017_024334.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 40
Sooo....🤣😣. Went to put my work (wheels and tires)on the truck. Had the 12mm hubs on so switched out 3 of 4 hex then the 4th 12mm is split. 🤷. Whelp on to 24 long thread screws I don't wanna junk the clear coat on. And 4 more pieces to clear coat. 💩!!!! 😁
Oh yea brightside is. Atleast I found out before running and possibly losing wheel and looking dumb right off the bat tom. 😆
Off topic but what is Marlboro NXT? havent smoked in a long time just curious.

After an all day wait. At about 6:15pm. I finally get time, find a spot I'm good with, and here we go....

So the 📷 woman, my wife, and i get out of the car. I get battery plugged up and truck on. Take it down into the grass and just running around warming up.

Try and picture this....small basketball court on my right. Its elevated from the cut grass to the left down a nice ramp style piece of land. Covered in grass. All just cut last few days. I hand over transmitter to wife to play long enough to scare herself. Just a min lol. She hands it back.

Heres where its starts. She asks for the phone to video it. I tell her "yea ok just a min." I bring the truck up to myself and took that pic. ☝. Drove truck up and around the right side of b ball court. Which is higher than the court. So a big 2 step drop off. Going from right to left.
I head down the hill toward b ball court. Onto the court. On the throttle riding a wheelie the length of court. Sooo sweet! 💯💪. I knew it would launch off the court back to grass. So on the throttle I stayed. Off the court into the air. All is well. Hyped matter of fact. It comes down not outa sight but only could see top of truck. TILL...it must have dug the front end in blowing in somw fashion front left zd racing shock.

It SHOOTS straight up into the air!! 6 cartwheels in air. I SWEAR! ASK MY WIFE. 😆. Comes down and bounces on back left wheel. Blows the shock out! Up in air again! Back down on the top!

Who knows what all is bent yet. Turn buckles look funny. But its hard to tell till I get it apart. I thought it was all good for a moment. Scooped it up. Looked around and all seemed ok. Hit throttle. nothing crazy sounding. Started to go then the back left hits the ground and the spring flies out. Lol.

So what also was forgotten...yes, the video was never started. No proof of 1 of the coolest wrecks I've seen. Youtube or not. And a broken ass truck that doesn't talk.

In looking it at it after. The ground had a nice divot where the front planted. Look at the front of the truck. I put granite bumper on it and frim bumper to skid plate. Its dipped in. Not smooth. Seems like that coulda helped ALOT.

Yes no?? 🤷

After an all day wait. At about 6:15pm. I finally get time, find a spot I'm good with, and here we go....

So the 📷 woman, my wife, and i get out of the car. I get battery plugged up and truck on. Take it down into the grass and just running around warming up.

Try and picture this....small basketball court on my right. Its elevated from the cut grass to the left down a nice ramp style piece of land. Covered in grass. All just cut last few days. I hand over transmitter to wife to play long enough to scare herself. Just a min lol. She hands it back.

Heres where its starts. She asks for the phone to video it. I tell her "yea ok just a min." I bring the truck up to myself and took that pic. ☝. Drove truck up and around the right side of b ball court. Which is higher than the court. So a big 2 step drop off. Going from right to left.
I head down the hill toward b ball court. Onto the court. On the throttle riding a wheelie the length of court. Sooo sweet! 💯💪. I knew it would launch off the court back to grass. So on the throttle I stayed. Off the court into the air. All is well. Hyped matter of fact. It comes down not outa sight but only could see top of truck. TILL...it must have dug the front end in blowing in somw fashion front left zd racing shock.

It SHOOTS straight up into the air!! 6 cartwheels in air. I SWEAR! ASK MY WIFE. 😆. Comes down and bounces on back left wheel. Blows the shock out! Up in air again! Back down on the top!

Who knows what all is bent yet. Turn buckles look funny. But its hard to tell till I get it apart. I thought it was all good for a moment. Scooped it up. Looked around and all seemed ok. Hit throttle. nothing crazy sounding. Started to go then the back left hits the ground and the spring flies out. Lol.

So what also was forgotten...yes, the video was never started. No proof of 1 of the coolest wrecks I've seen. Youtube or not. And a broken ass truck that doesn't talk.

In looking it at it after. The ground had a nice divot where the front planted. Look at the front of the truck. I put granite bumper on it and frim bumper to skid plate. Its dipped in. Not smooth. Seems like that coulda helped ALOT.

Yes no?? 🤷
If you face plant your rig I dont think its gonna matter what kind of bumper and skid plate you had on it. Sounds pretty epic 🤣

20211019_204924.jpg

The ground was a bit soft and it just dug in instead of skidding or anything. Its a box under my bumper.

But super lucky this time! Only a busted rear stock shock. It unseated
20211019_193347.jpg

20211019_224858.jpg

Swapped shocks to last able combo. And ran her today. Lol heres how low life she is now
20211019_011755~2.jpg

🤔 wonder if that @Greywolf74 follows the @WickedFog?? Or if he hides in the fog....or maybe.....😳the fog follows the 🐺😲.

I mean just a thought....no one else ever pointed it out??

Last edited:
Thats the tale-tell sign of a mind under the influence of sweet Mary Jane pondering the weighty issues of life. Ask me how I know 🤣
Oh, I have done a fair bit of pondering. Doing a bit right now myself 😉 Maybe I have the wrong strain?

Thats the tale-tell sign of a mind under the influence of sweet Mary Jane pondering the weighty issues of life. Ask me how I know 🤣
Yes sir. Most definitely. Lol. It's my Xanax. My Tylenol. My coffee. Sometimes a snack but not my style most times. I fight laziness as it is🤤
Oh, I have done a fair bit of pondering. Doing a bit right now myself 😉 Maybe I have the wrong strain?
Nah I prob got the right stuff. Mine isnt legal yet 😭. But its still very local...😉. From babies to buddies 😆

Last edited:
Back