Biggie's 1st time with KC-RC ramp!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

"Honey, where's my RC credit card?"
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Good times yesterday with my new ramp. It works pretty well. Light-can carry it with one hand. Stayed pretty stable in the grass. Started off with it in position 2 of 6. Then, of course, had to go straight to #6 to let Biggie fly high!! 🤪😝

Got some good jumps out of it and a few close calls. Almost hit wifey's new she-shed one time (turned ramp back around after that 😶‍🌫️) and he tried to land on me a couple times. 😂 My yard is not flat, so it was difficult to get straight runs at it. And I suck trying to line it up when I'm standing at the side. You'd think a 4ft ramp would be easy to hit......😑

The Noto6s is such a beast! Only broke off some screws from the body posts....and actually may have just backed em out.........totally my bad making him land upside down and all. 🤷‍♂️

Had a blast!! I'll get my 2ft ramp out with it next time...maybe hula-hoop on fire too! 😝🤪😅
20230508_184405.jpg
20230508_190807.jpg
20230509_151902.jpg
20230509_151913.jpg

Looks like fun. I was considering one until I saw that price. Plywood it is. 🙂

Only $288. With the price of lumber now a days.....might be worth it. :thumbs-up:
I work in a warehouse house. I got wood at my disposal. 😁I just don't have the room to store it.

Good times yesterday with my new ramp. It works pretty well. Light-can carry it with one hand. Stayed pretty stable in the grass. Started off with it in position 2 of 6. Then, of course, had to go straight to #6 to let Biggie fly high!! 🤪😝

Got some good jumps out of it and a few close calls. Almost hit wifey's new she-shed one time (turned ramp back around after that 😶‍🌫️) and he tried to land on me a couple times. 😂 My yard is not flat, so it was difficult to get straight runs at it. And I suck trying to line it up when I'm standing at the side. You'd think a 4ft ramp would be easy to hit......😑

The Noto6s is such a beast! Only broke off some screws from the body posts....and actually may have just backed em out.........totally my bad making him land upside down and all. 🤷‍♂️

Had a blast!! I'll get my 2ft ramp out with it next time...maybe hula-hoop on fire too! 😝🤪😅
View attachment 165309View attachment 165310View attachment 165311View attachment 165312
Epic airtime! That's a steep ramp angle 😂

You should try to land your N6 in the trampoline too! That'll soften the landing LOL

RC ramps need to be surprisingly wide. General rule of thumb is that an RC ramp should be 2-3 times wider than your vehicles track stance

Epic airtime! That's a steep ramp angle 😂

You should try to land your N6 in the trampoline too! That'll soften the landing LOL
Thanks!!

Already did last summer. :thumbs-up: 😁
20220903_145750_1.gif

Back