Big bad bird, what a beauty

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChasCS

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi,
Good gosh, I love this helicopter model.

Maior helicoptero de controle remoto do mundo 'e reproduceo de Mi-24
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4axS_laZWs"]Maior helicóptero de controle remoto do mundo é reprodução de Mi-24 - YouTube[/ame]

I obviously realize it's a turbo, perhaps a jetcat .
Anyone care to venture a guess what size class this would be?
Maybe 700, 800, or even bigger.

Chas

Last edited:
Not sure what size, but, when i was looking at getting into turbine heli's, base model was $12K, (RTF) that was about 5 yrs. ago. I can only imagine the cost of that thing....very nice looking chopper though. Makes me miss my scale helis... : (

-Nitro

Glad to see you back, NB. Scale helis are a bit beyond me for now, but I do enjoy flying my sub-Micros though.

in Russia, helicopters fly you !

You no likey?

I am getting back into helis...again...and this thread isn't helping matters any! lol
-Nitro

Hi,
I didn't think anyone would dislike this turbine model that much.
I'm Sorry to have upset you.

Chas

Hi,
I didn't think anyone would dislike this turbine model that much.
I'm Sorry to have upset you.

Chas

No not at all mate. I get the bug every so often and looking at scale helis such as this one, really gets the build bug jumping...lol

I've been looking at scale again, i do miss my MD530 : (

100_0546.jpg

How about a CV-22 Osprey this time? lol

Nice fuselage there

No not at all mate. I get the bug every so often and looking at scale helis such as this one, really gets the build bug jumping...lol

I've been looking at scale again, i do miss my MD530 : (

100_0546.jpg

Hi Nitro,
I see, yeah I just realized you had replied earlier to this thread. and expressed your over abundant interest. Ah, sorry I've been a bit distracted this evening. Well I have some great pics that I'll try and post, of some bad ass birds I know you would enjoy seeing.
This forum has size restrictions on most attachments, but I could utilize the PhotoBucket app, a "kind forum bro" was able to convince me to use, for just that purpose.

Chas