Beadlocks? Have u tried these?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hulkmaxx

Wanna know my secrect. I'm always ANGRY!
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Maximizer 3.2 1/2 dish wheels! I was thinking of purchasing these put not sure of there quality. Has anyone run them before? Want to mount a set of dirt bones to them.
View attachment 13540

Last edited:
I use a version of them on my BB Revo. I've run both Bowties and Mulchers on them with no issues.

Hamz are you using the 17mm hub version. The reason I ask is because need to know if the Traxxas hub adapters will fit these wheels?

I have the 14mm on my original Revo 3.3 chassis. I don't see why they won't fit.

Hamz are you using the 17mm hub version. The reason I ask is because need to know if the Traxxas hub adapters will fit these wheels?

It's the Traxxas wheels that need to be modded to work on regular 17mm hexes. You have to cut the little "stubs" off of the wheels or the hex won't fit in them.

It's the Traxxas wheels that need to be modded to work on regular 17mm hexes. You have to cut the little "stubs" off of the wheels or the hex won't fit in them.

What I meant was will they fit not a 17mm hex I mean the hubs like the revo platinum uses. But I got it figured out they will fit Thanks guys.

Back