Battery space

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losi1977

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

Just wondering in my Losi ten t car there is a really small box to keep the battery sence there is loads of other cables and stuff inside it also, so its really hard to close the box and to actually keep the battery inside the box before driving.

Would it be possible to add an extra battery box to keep the battery and all the cables and ross starter things seperated?
If i was to do that anyone have a smart idea of were to put the extra box for the battery so the lipo battery stays safe?
Dooing it this way i hope to be able to get a bigger battery for the reciver in the car so i can drive longer atm i am using a 1000mah 2cell battery and it would be nice to use something that last longer.

Show us some pics- some of the cables may just need managing :)

Id probably see if I could find a small battery tray and just screw it to the chassis somewhere and then use some small 2S LiFe batteries.

Id probably see if I could find a small battery tray and just screw it to the chassis somewhere and then use some small 2S LiFe batteries.[/QUO
Id probably see if I could find a small battery tray and just screw it to the chassis somewhere and then use some small 2S LiFe batteries.
You could do that, but any water and the battery will probably be ruined- you're also more likely to damage the battery.

Its not likely that the battery will be damaged, although it is possible. Just make sure you're running with the lid on and it will be protected pretty well. Water wont hurt the battery but I wouldnt submerge it without water proofing it a bit first.

Its not likely that the battery will be damaged, although it is possible. Just make sure you're running with the lid on and it will be protected pretty well. Water wont hurt the battery but I wouldnt submerge it without water proofing it a bit first.
Yep

Back