Battery charger issue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubs.rc

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Hello, I have a weird problem Dynamite Prophet Sport Plus. Every time I plug in the balancer and the XT90 connector and set the charge current to anything and I hold to click start all the lights turn on and it doesn’t charge. For the couple of times I charged it, it charge perfectly.

In the picture below you can see that all the lights blink 3 times and then it turns off

Attachments

• EA36A00E-4894-4C83-B48F-AB9B2C687488.jpeg
    EA36A00E-4894-4C83-B48F-AB9B2C687488.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 71
Hello, I have a weird problem Dynamite Prophet Sport Plus. Every time I plug in the balancer and the XT90 connector and set the charge current to anything and I hold to click start all the lights turn on and it doesn’t charge. For the couple of times I charged it, it charge perfectly.

In the picture below you can see that all the lights blink 3 times and then it turns off

The Dynamite Prophet is notorious for randomly crapping out like that. It is dead. Time for a new charger.

https://www.amazon.com/Dynamite-Cha...t-reviews/B00HQ2RPUS?reviewerType=all_reviews

Last edited:
62% are we giving charger high 5s or dissing ?. charger is ok for some not so good for other. id replace charger..