Batteries

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MudSlinger33

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What's up guys? I know it's been a while since my last post, renovating my first house has taken up all of my time and money recently. I finally have some time again to mess around with the rc's but most of my batteries are shot. I used to by my lipos from hobby partz but they are pretty much sold out of everything! What other websites are you guys buying your lipos from?

Last edited:
You might give RPP.com a try. Fastest shipping I've had so far.

Rpp.Com come up as "domain for sale"
Personally, I like SPC batteries and customer service. I've read a lot online about SMC as well. If you happen to want to patronize your LHS, I like the Duratrax Onyx line. Venom has killer customer service as well, but I hate their "universal" connectors.

What's up guys? I know it's been a while since my last post, renovating my first house has taken up all of my time and money recently. I finally have some time again to mess around with the rc's but most of my batteries are shot. I used to by my lipos from hobby partz but they are pretty much sold out of everything! What other websites are you guys buying your lipos from?

Hobbyking is the best place for lipo's in my opinion. RPPHobby.com has a pretty good selection too.

I'll check em out for sure. Gotta get some ESCs with LVD.

SMC and SPC and GForce lipos are what I've started using cuz I tend to get a lot of mixed quality from hobby partz and hobby king lipos.

Back