Bad day for fishing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch and slipped quietly into the garage.
I hooked the boat up to the van and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio and heard that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back; now with a different anticipation and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife replied, "And, can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in that?"

rimshot.gif
HAHA! Good one!

I wondered why she said that... =devil

Stop bullshittin, we all know it was godale

ALL you idiots need to get out of our bed. I'm trying to sleep in on a rainy day....

HEY! Whose hand was that?

does your wife talk that much all the time?

Moe, stop touching Rolex so we can all go back to sleeping with his wife.

Moe, stop touching Rolex so we can all go back to sleeping with his wife.

Awe, I was just trying to steal a cuddle, ROLEX Let go my hand.......why do you have Velcro gloves on, anyways?:hehe:

OH sorry i was sleeping. some ones hands are cold.

DAMN!

Can't listen to anything the weatherman says. I hid in the closet. Glad ya went to sleep quick.

Ya have plenty of pants in the closet, please put a pair on. Let me know when ya go fishing again.

Hope you are doing well my friend.

will my 01 dakota pull your boat. and ill need some fuel for your boat.

I thought I saw his wife giving you some money a few minutes ago, Moe.

she got it out of rolex wallet. but its only $50. i need more beer than that. when they call me, moe 6 pack, its not about my abs.

I don't have 6-pack abs either. Mine are more like a keg...

DAMN!

Can't listen to anything the weatherman says. I hid in the closet. Glad ya went to sleep quick.

Ya have plenty of pants in the closet, please put a pair on. Let me know when ya go fishing again.

Hope you are doing well my friend.

So that's the sound I heard in the closet!!! Scared the crap out of me!!

Rolex....my wife asked if I was going fishing this weekend...weird huh? :D

Half a dozen people sleeping in the same bed. I might have known that would attract our resident hillbilly.
Good to see you digger. So, you've come out of the closet?

Umm, godale, what time do you leave?