Axial SCX24 - CARNAGE - First Run

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
We got the Carnage done today, hooked up the overland trailer, and took it out for a run through the landscaping work being done next door. I am pretty impressed with how this whole thing handles. The PN Racing motor is very nice in this. Plenty of slow speed control with the stock ESC. Enjoy!

Everybody needs a couple dozen of them!

That’s sick!! Video is awesome build is pretty damn bad ass it’s dose real good!!! I did enjoy it thanks!!

Thanks guys. It is a really fun little truck. I think I am going to put longer links in the front to extend the wheelbase a tad. We still need to install the hood scoop and grille. I didn't even notice we forgot those until I watched the video 😜

Videos you go back shows everything that you can improve. From the eye at the moment you don’t see what can be changed or improved. Like I said good video and always study any video on any builds. Real off road experience I learned was from a spotter on my real rock crawler and he was damn good but a lot recorded when I was doing nasty obstacles undercuts ect. When you go back to video there is always wait??? Should took this line sucked my front down more ect. Let’s just say I been KOH and my back door here in AZ TM and Much moor. There is many YouTube videos my crawler I been rolled can’t count flop still can’t count blew out ring pinions 3 times twisted 33 spline few times snapped drive shafts 2 times at one time snapped heim joints and Fox 2.0s I been there done that some how still alive.

Today we are planning on decaling the truck and trailer with some sponsor decals and funny bumper stickers. We may throw up another run vid afterwards. I just wish we had somewhere to take these little trucks that is a little more rocky. Everything around us it flat fields. The area in the vid will soon be all grass and weeds I am guessing.

Back