Axial EXO Terra Buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racersonly

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum. I did some artwork for Axial back in 2012 and they used it on the inside of the box for their new EXO Terra Buggy. I was given a couple RC cars and I still have one in the box.

I’m not much of an RC guy anymore as I have a few race cars I spend most of my time restoring. I did own one of the original Sand Scorcher RC cars from the early to mid 80’s when I was a kid so I hope that counts for something.

Anyways, I was wondering what something like this might be worth:

1ADF5BF6-5A47-46B9-BE9D-928CA1CFBDB2.jpeg

3932CE9C-151D-4963-8EE9-1E78871765F5.jpeg

C2F966EE-564E-4AEE-B01A-7E5502677B2C.jpeg

85DF0D9D-95E4-4E5F-A99F-820741706D32.jpeg

D39C492C-C9C5-47CB-9015-DE1FC7B1C684.jpeg

680F3955-DA54-4B28-8F9D-8328D3B85316.jpeg

Car is unmolested, none of the bags have been opened, just sitting in the box since I’ve owned it. Is it worth anything?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong area, just looking for info on this car, not a classified item. Thanks in advance.

It's been discontinued, but when it was available you could nab one for $230. You looking to sell? This thing looks freaking fun 😍😍🤟🤟

Ciao
Mi chiamo Fabio abito in Italia, sei interessato a vendermi il kit di costruzione?
Fmmi sapere al più presto, pagamento immediato con PayPal.

Ciao
Mi chiamo Fabio abito in Italia, sei interessato a vendermi il kit di costruzione?

Hello
My name is Fabio, I live in Italy, are you interested in selling me the construction kit?
Let me know as soon as possible, immediate payment with PayPal.

Decided to post the translation for all.

@racersonly If you got time to hold it, I would put it on a bid starting at 175 or 200. If I didnt have a few problems come up, I would be interested in it but life has other plans.

Good luck with it.

Salve a tutti, sono nuovo del forum. Ho realizzato alcuni artwork per Axial nel 2012 e li hanno usati all'interno della scatola per il loro nuovo EXO Terra Buggy. Mi sono state date un paio di auto RC e ne ho ancora una nella scatola.

Non sono più un tipo da RC dato che ho alcune auto da corsa che passo la maggior parte del mio tempo a restaurare. Ho posseduto una delle auto originali Sand Scorcher RC dall'inizio alla metà degli anni '80 quando ero un bambino, quindi spero che conti qualcosa.

Ad ogni modo, mi chiedevo quanto potrebbe valere una cosa del genere:

View attachment 147944

View attachment 147945

View attachment 147947

View attachment 147948

View attachment 147949

View attachment 147950

L'auto non è stata molestata, nessuna delle borse è stata aperta, solo nel box da quando l'ho posseduta. Vale qualcosa?

Ci scusiamo se questo è stato pubblicato nell'area sbagliata, sto solo cercando informazioni su questa macchina, non un articolo classificato. Grazie in anticipo.
Ciao
Quanto vuoi con spedizione per Italia?

Ciao
Quanto vuoi con spedizione per Italia?
Translation

Hello
My name is Fabio, I live in Italy, are you interested in selling me the construction kit?
Let me know as soon as possible, immediate payment with PayPal.
How much do you want with shipping to Italy?

The OP posted one time almost 3 months ago and then never came back. He also said that he wasn't listing it to sell, he just wanted information about it.