Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have seen some pretty cool looking avatars . Some animated and some not. Some being funny or just plain cool to look at.

Who do you guys vote the top five?

I am still looking.

Your is cool. I also like the one Rolex has.

I will do more looking and come up with 5.

El Pirata said:
Maybe I'm biased but I like the pirate in my avatar.

what are you talking about, my Commander Keen avatar and matching Dopefish sig are the greatest on the forum!

I got such a kick out of seeing jon2's avatar when he first put it up there, that I PMd him for a copy.
A sonogram that says it all........."It's gonna' be a boy."

My favorite has always been FastEddy's. What a great face. It just makes me smile every time I see it. Then his response always makes me laugh.

Although I'm not into skulls, I like the look of EP's with the hat it's wearing.

Any pic of a pilot in a fighter jet is cool, so SkyMaxx is on my list.

Let's not forget WoodiE's......It lets you know this is a fun place.

i guess i need 2 post more so i can get an av

Well my avatar is cool as it kinda describes me when I used to race when I was younger. Like 10 years ago.Lol!!

I like Woodie's avatar ..Disney fan.

IMBROKEN always seems to be cool but his sig gives me the chills.

So does RATZO's

EL Pirata has a cool one. Is that from the Movie Pirates of the carribean movie?

Ed's does make me laugh

Blazer just reminds me to never grow old

Error..well I just don't want to screw up and he catch my screw up.Lol

I will keep looking

There's also Diver's.....the dancing baby.
Several have been changed in the last couple of weeks, so I know I've missed a few.

Thanks for the compliment Rolex. I like yours since it kinda reminds me of my cousin's son. Jon's reminds us of ourselves and it's definitely a boy! Now I'm gonna start paying more attention to everyone's avatar

I think that jon2's is the best one I have seen, El Pirata's pirate is also pretty cool.

So far I like El Pirata's the best. I just love that picture. jon2's is a close second though, definetely cool. After that is Rolex's and after that I can't decide there's so many...

OK, I think mine's getting stale. I think this thread has motivated me to go and search for a new one....

OK, I changed mine. It's one of the public avatars. But I used it....well....because it's MY car. I didn't know WoodiE made it an avatar. It used to be one of the pics in the forum banner. So I think I'll go with that..

Rolex
Imbroken
Jon2
In that order.

It surprises me that people like mine. I have had it for 3 years now I thought about changing it but I wouldn't know my posts if I did. I made it when I hit 2000 posts at Traxxas. The EXACT same day I got 2000 posts they did away with avatars. Go figure.

There are some super creative people here and I live seeing the work they do on their sigs and avatars.

Keep up the good work.

El Pirata said:
Who's Commander Keen?

use google, but to save you time Commander Keen was shareware, once opon a time there was such a thing. I played these games "commander keen", and they were sweet. It is pure nostalgia but the creator went on to create many games that were very famous and ground breaking. The result was two companies known today as i.d. Software (check it out they are very famous) and 3D Realms (they were both once Apogee). 3D Realms (Duke Nukem which also started as a side scroller shareware) and i.d. Software split, but it was all Tom Halls brain work and creative work. Anyways long story sort is Tom can't make another Commander Keen because some BITCH ASS SOFTWARE company won the rights to the name in court. And Dopefish is a badass badguy from one of the many episodes (search google for dopefish you will be surprised). You asked right?

FastEddy said:
The EXACT same day I got 2000 posts they did away with avatars. Go figure.
Something about you just pisses them off.

FastEddy, don't ever change it. Yours is #1 with me. I enjoyed seeing it from day one on this forum, and it fits your personality. (I like it better now without fading to whovever the other guy in there was)
The avatars become the recognizable face we associate with the members.
Candyman, I don't recognize you anymore. I liked your other one.
Robriguez (sp?) If you are familiar with the movie, that scene in his avatar, and why Mel Brooks said, "It's good to be king, is great.

Jon2 is the best one, I'm using the same in other forums, Rolex is the funiest one.

I have to go with Rolex for the best, Candyman's old one was cool, and Woodie's is cool. But then there is Jon2, and diver's which are cool as well. how to you guys make them move?

vbgagnon said:
I have to go with Rolex for the best, Candyman's old one was cool, and Woodie's is cool. But then there is Jon2, and diver's which are cool as well. how to you guys make them move?

Do a Google search for animated gifs.. you'll find tons of ideas for cool avatars. Just remember to keep them 60x60 ...

I like yours IMB that little guy is kick ass!

Thanks for the info IMB, I found my Idol!