Associated/losi Shock length?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guy219

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm doing a long shock conversation on the front of my slash 4x4. I'm looking for associated or losi shocks over 100mm but under 110mm eye to eye. I've looked all over the interweb but can't find nothing on total length. Can anyone refer a shock in that range? Any info would be greatly appreciated. I bought a set of losi 8eight shocks but they are way too fat.

The rear 12mm big bore shocks of Associated T4s/SC10s are 103mm eye, and that includes two internal shock limiter spacers inside... would get you 105mm with them spacers taken out.
Thank you very much.

Pro-Line makes some really good shocks for the Slash. I haven't ordered ours yet, but that is what I am putting on our no-prep Slash.

I just ordered a set of the pro specs. Lol
Jealous. They are on my list to get. But right now I am waiting on funds to buy the electronics for ours, and just plan to run the Traxxas shocks for now.

Jealous. They are on my list to get. But right now I am waiting on funds to buy the electronics for ours, and just plan to run the Traxxas shocks for now.
I hear ya. I found a set on eBay new I won them for 44$. That's the only reason I grabbed them

Back