Associated B74.2 released

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool buggy but I hate the fact something is released and it quickly shows, OUT OF STOCK.

Not to in to the 1/10 scale buggies as I prefer the 1/8 scale ones but Associated always builds a great buggy :)

I am just getting into the buggy racing world and the rate of upgrades across all of the manufacturers is shocking. I’m afraid to buy something because the new one will come out a week later. I just got the new Losi 22x-4 and it looks a lot like the new b74.2. For me it’s all about driving. I’m new and next month will be my fist time racing indoors. So equipment is not a huge deal. I’m last place with whatever I drive. But I’m getting better and it’s good to have good equipment.

I guess they figure the customer realizes this. And from what little I know. It seems like the less they give you the cheaper the initial cost . Racers tend to upgrade or swap from old to new and that seems to be understood.

Associated has always shown you the completed car on their kit boxes. Nothing wrong with that, because I like having the posters for the wall 😉 They are one of the RC companies that hasn't given in to selling only RTR vehicles. Kudos to them.

I am just getting into the buggy racing world and the rate of upgrades across all of the manufacturers is shocking. I’m afraid to buy something because the new one will come out a week later. I just got the new Losi 22x-4 and it looks a lot like the new b74.2. For me it’s all about driving. I’m new and next month will be my fist time racing indoors. So equipment is not a huge deal. I’m last place with whatever I drive. But I’m getting better and it’s good to have good equipment.
The Losi 22 is a great buggy, I'm sure you'll love it. Good luck in the next race :)

Back