Arrma vs Losi

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BsudRC

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
I am between the Arrma Typhon and the Losi DB Pro? I Basically run in the woods on a Trail course. I have a Monster Truck already but was was a Buggy or Something for my 2nd Vehicle.

@BsudRC I'd say you wouldn't go wrong with either, but I believe the Losi DB Pro has a bit more ground clearance which might be better suited for your terrain.

I am between the Arrma Typhon and the Losi DB Pro? I Basically run in the woods on a Trail course. I have a Monster Truck already but was was a Buggy or Something for my 2nd Vehicle.
Both of those are 4WD, and, it looks like you are saying you want a 2WD. The only option off the top of my head is the Team Associated RC10B6.2 or the TLR 22 5.0, both of which are kits, and can get pricey. Another option, if you have a hobby shop that stocks them, is the ECX Amp DB, which, the only way i have seen to get them is either in store or used on eBay (if you do this one, i highly recommend swapping the plastic diff for the metal one). Schumacher has the DB7, but that one seems to be hard to find (i did a search for 2WD buggies, and it came up. I have never heard of it before).

Both of those are 4WD, and, it looks like you are saying you want a 2WD. The only option off the top of my head is the Team Associated RC10B6.2 or the TLR 22 5.0, both of which are kits, and can get pricey. Another option, if you have a hobby shop that stocks them, is the ECX Amp DB, which, the only way i have seen to get them is either in store or used on eBay (if you do this one, i highly recommend swapping the plastic diff for the metal one). Schumacher has the DB7, but that one seems to be hard to find (i did a search for 2WD buggies, and it came up. I have never heard of it before).
He said 2nd(second) not 2wd.

Typhon 6s > DB Pro > Typhon 3s.

No I DO NOT want 2wd. I said a 2nd vehicle

I like the shadow the Typhon leaves when it zooms by!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.38.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.38.37 AM.png
    694.2 KB · Views: 47
Losi drives wayyyyyy better than the Typhon BLx 3s , even right out of the Box
It has them lights on the roof look cool.

Losi drives wayyyyyy better than the Typhon BLx 3s , even right out of the Box
It has them lights on the roof look cool.
However the Standard motor in the Losi DB pro, isn’t very Fast. It’ll prolly do about 45 ish on 3s
I got a Hobbywing 4000kv 3660 in mine .
I've gps it at 52 mph with a 16t piñon 3s..