Arrma Vendetta

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So Arrma just released the Vendetta which in an 1/8th scale 3S on road car. 3S seems a little small to me for an 1/8 scale on road, especially given their seemingly go big or go home attitude with their bigger kits being 6S and 8S. Looks cool AF, Ill give em that :)

ARRMA VENDETTA 4x4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTRARRMA VENDETTA 4x4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTRARRMA VENDETTA 4x4 3S BLX Speed Racer RTR video, play video

Traxxas 4-tec competitor.

I agree with @Tunedpipe The spoiler would have to go. Looks like it would be fun for just ripping around parking lots with.
Agreed. At least it is a separate part. Would be nice if it doesn't come with the mounting holes for it already drilled in the bodies.

I would probably try to fit the Tamiya Ford GT body on there.
TAM58689_A0_92YCWMSP.jpg

Oh wait. It's 1/8 scale

I am giving this a serious look. It is going on sale for 295 dollars RTR. Has anyone run one? How do the electronics hold up?
I want to race it on a big asphalt oval. And road corse.

I am giving this a serious look. It is going on sale for 295 dollars RTR. Has anyone run one? How do the electronics hold up?
If it has the BLX100 in it, it has been holding up great in our Granite along with the motor. 50+ mph, and she runs luke warm after a good bashing.

It has the 100 amp ESC. I am not so worried about that. I will probably upgrade it anyhow. But want to sort out the chassis and tire selection. They run every other weekend. And it’s fast full throttle with part throttle turns.

It needs to go about fifty MPH.

It needs to go about fifty MPH.
It should do that just fine I am guessing.

And I hate you! You have access to so many cool tracks. That looks sick with the banked turns. I bet that is a blast!!!

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. I am trying to take advantage of all the amazing RC stuff in my area. It’s crazy how many tracks there are.

Last edited:
Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful. I am trying to take advantage of all the amazing RC stuff in my area. It’s crazy how many tracks there are.
Yeah, that is just awesome.

Its an Arrma so I'm not sure how race worthy it would be. Bash worthy sure but Arrma isnt known for their race kits 🤷‍♂️
:2cents:

Back