Arrma outcast 6s or Redcat mt8e-be6s

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcg5490

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and I am looking to buy one of the 2 but I’m torn on whether to go with the outcast or the be6s. What do you guys think. I am open to all thoughts, opinions, and experiences.

I have 6 ARRMA so I like the outcast. You can get parts for it easy, you can upgrade, and they are tough bashers.
see if this helps

there is 1 thang on the be6 look at pinion and spur looks less than 50% gears touching can I see gears on arrma no its covered..I know grass pavement those in my area have small pebbles...whats going to holdup to ur running?

I would advise against the Redcat every time. Arrma has more support, both OEM and aftermarket.

Okay cool thank guys. I was leaning more towards the outcast anyway. I just wanted to see what others had thought. Does anyone know of a good set of 3s packs that will fit for a reasonable price. I have a few different 2 and 3s packs for my rc10b4 and granite but no sets this will be my first 6s

this is the brand I like best.....https://www.smc-racing.net/index.php?route=product/product&path=67_99&product_id=547

Back