Arrma infraction 3s blx tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamianRC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
A lot of people who own a Infraction 3s blx say it's a great car. The thing that lets it down is the price of the tires. Given that after only a couple of good runs you are going to have to replace them. At around £60 a full set, it's going to get very expensive.

However. All is not lost. Thanks to eBay I can get cheapo Chinese tires that do the job.

I have the same problem with hooning in my 700HP Challenger. I can literally burn up a new set of tires in one night and it cost around $250 each to replace them. Same with my 6S Felony. Hooning is expensive. :)

I have the same problem with hooning in my 700HP Challenger. I can literally burn up a new set of tires in one night and it cost around $250 each to replace them. Same with my 6S Felony. Hooning is expensive. :)
What is "hooning"?

Hoons tires are very expensive. Hooning.

What is "hooning"?

hoon​

1. To travel at speed in a confined area, do burnouts, or drifting donuts on a public road in traffic ..
2. To show off in a dangerous manner, mostly with a vehicle or engine powered item ..

Personally speaking. I want to go as fast as I can, safely. This is of no importance to anyone else but me. It puts a smile on my face, that is the most important thing in these dark times. If I can say to myself that my little car can do a 100mph, then, job done. It's a little personal non descript achievement.

hoon​

1. To travel at speed in a confined area, do burnouts, or drifting donuts on a public road in traffic ..
2. To show off in a dangerous manner, mostly with a vehicle or engine powered item ..
Oh, I love watching hooning vids I guess. We always just called it ####ing around or showing off. My fav is at 2:30 of this.

I have always wondered why the Camaro boys all liked doing that. I saw a few Camaros do the exact same thing in person. One car sat in a Kmart parking lot for 2 weeks before the kid could afford to have it towed home 😜

Hmmm.... Nothing better than showing your buddies, this is how I spend my hard earned cash.....

A lot of people who own a Infraction 3s blx say it's a great car. The thing that lets it down is the price of the tires. Given that after only a couple of good runs you are going to have to replace them. At around £60 a full set, it's going to get very expensive.
That was the very reason I sold my felony. I loved that car and the speed but tires were the weak point

Back