Arrma Granite wheel fell off, what parts do I need to fix it?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Branthoover15010

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a Granite 3s BLX (ARA102720T2). When I was taking a turn my wheel fell off and I'm not sure what parts I need. If you can help I'd appreciate it.

20201013_181516.jpg
20201013_181511.jpg
20201013_181516.jpg
20201013_181518.jpg

The axle bearing and wheel hex is all still connected to the wheel when it fell off.

Screenshot_20210125-063711_Office.jpg

I'd use blue loc-tite on the screw and pull all axles and do the same

Last edited:
Ok scratching head and wondering why did I waste my time looking at above vid ,its useless!.. thats the diff area. ok do it the simple way take off other side and what parts dont you have on busted side from just looking at pics Id say inside hub searing and outside. Broke wheel axel slide thru and bearing stops it from going all the way thru

Hmmm, that seems to be a common issue on the Granite 4x4 V3. I don't think anything broke, just a loose screw. The screws do not have any thread lock from the factory, so they loosen up and back out fairly easily.

Ok scratching head and wondering why did I waste my time looking at above vid ,its useless!.. thats the diff area. ok do it the simple way take off other side and what parts dont you have on busted side from just looking at pics Id say inside hub searing and outside. Broke wheel axel slide thru and bearing stops it from going all the way thru
Sure sorry I wasted all your time. I know it's not easy to be the only one that knows anything but I'm sure not going to waste my time on your attitude

@Branthoover15010 looks like everything is there, you just need to re attach the axle stub to the driveshaft with the screw that's at the bottom of the driveshaft tube. You'll need a longer hex driver to reach down the tube to the screw but all you should have to do is use a bit of loctite on that screw and tighten it to the axle stub?

Back