Are You Spoked Yet?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wat a spokey add. My regs ar shackin rite now from that whorer I see. I know rike scarry things 😜

Speakin of scary... my son has became one of the Goodfellas. He's now Breydono Gambini
IMG_20211028_220046.jpg

Wat a spokey add. My regs ar shackin rite now from that whorer I see. I know rike scarry things 😜

Speakin of scary... my son has became one of the Goodfellas. He's now Breydono Gambini
View attachment 135771
Thats awesome nicely done bud 👍👍
HAPPY. HALLOWEEN GUYS
🎃💀👻👺👹

It's my daughter's birthday today. Officially a teenager.. OMG I'm getting old hahahah

I will see two of my monsters tonight but all the others never bother.

I will see two of my monsters tonight but all the others never bother.
Oh it's so sad when then get past that age or to busy. Life sucks don't it... always gets in the way of good Ole fashion fun

Thats awesome nicely done bud 👍👍
HAPPY. HALLOWEEN GUYS
🎃💀👻👺👹

It's my daughter's birthday today. Officially a teenager.. OMG I'm getting old hahahah
Tell her happy b-day!

That is part of my son's costume for trick or treating tonight. He was going as a russian soldier, but decided he wanted to be a gangster instead. I was supposed to have him this weekend, but we traded because I can't take him trick or treating. It's funny, at his age where I grew up it was safe to go on my own with my buddies. It was a lot more fun back then. Candy in one bag, soap and TP in the other 🤣

Yes, they have their own life. I never was their favorite but my two youngest monsters can't get enough of Papa...:)
This was a couple of years ago.

Yes, they have their own life. I never was their favorite but my two youngest monsters can't get enough of Papa...:)
This was a couple of years ago.

You gotta warn us when you post scary stuff like that! So cute 🤗

Tell her happy b-day!

That is part of my son's costume for trick or treating tonight. He was going as a russian soldier, but decided he wanted to be a gangster instead. I was supposed to have him this weekend, but we traded because I can't take him trick or treating. It's funny, at his age where I grew up it was safe to go on my own with my buddies. It was a lot more fun back then. Candy in one bag, soap and TP in the other 🤣
Yes sir I did them same with my buddies all on bikes to one of there houses then walked the neighborhood. Then over to another house and walk that neighborhood.. it was great.. wouldn't go home ti I had my pillow case filled. Sometimes would need to go get another pillow case back then. Always had a couple masks. Incase you found the house with the full size candy bars to hit it a few times in a row 😉 😜 😋. Good times back then. Completely different these days. Got to worry about alot more with they way people are crazy today.. its so sad..they block off streets in my neighborhood in the back half. And go all out. There's a Facebook page for the neighborhood. And this morning everyone was asking what time they want the kids to start knocking on doors it's crazy here. Never in my life did I have planed treating.they are starting at 2 - 3 and no more knocking after 830 -9pm the latest.. its crazy But it's cool in a way also everyone on the same page.. they BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs. hand out beers to the parents. It's alot different then when I went out. My kids asking to go by her self for the first time this yr with her friend. Because you know parents are not cool LOL...I'm a teenager I can go with my friends the wife is freaking about about it I'm just laughing. Because I will turn on the tracking on her phone that she doesn't know about yet 😉😉