Kraton, a stronger backend.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ramp addict

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have already posted this on the Arrma site but I would like to hear what you have to say.

I have read that a quality V4 rear shock tower paired with RPM V4 rear a-arms is tougher than a V5 set up. Specifically the rear a-arms last longer and can take heavier hits. They say it's the shock location on the rear a-arm that makes the difference. Is this much blowing of wind or is there truth in this?

The Arrma guys stuck their finger up their noses and recited the party line. I've purchased the shock tower and the a-arms and we'll let a dozen battery packs be the jury on this one.

I have already posted this on the Arrma site but I would like to hear what you have to say.

I have read that a quality V4 rear shock tower paired with RPM V4 rear a-arms is tougher than a V5 set up. Specifically the rear a-arms last longer and can take heavier hits. They say it's the shock location on the rear a-arm that makes the difference. Is this much blowing of wind or is there truth in this?

Depends who over there gave the advice over there but they are usually pretty acurate with their assessments.

Back