Are Max Mts any good ??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
dtxd91actdb.jpg

I am afraid what you are going to find is that anyone with any real experience is going to point you away from Duratrax vehicles. I have seen some before and they are not the best made vechiles but they fit their niche they are basically subtraxxas level RTR stuff. For the money you are looking at paying for that truck Might I suggest a old Tmaxx www.ultimatehobbies.com has the old maxx for 329.99 that is considering you can't come up with the dough for a new maxx. Also I will say that the maximum is pretty well loaded for the Duratrax stuff the only other hopups for it are a-arms so after market support is limited to a few Tower items... Lastly the 2 tourqe 16 motors I have seen ran like poo..X

i have a maximum st and it is pretty much loaded down with duratrax parts and parts for it is so hard to find and the torq motor gives me nothing but trouble so if i was you i would not get a maximum st at all even though they do have the stress tech guarentee their not as good as they sound.